Sun Prairie United Methodist Church
Come be a part of a wonderful ministry team at Sun Prairie United Methodist Church. Consider how God may be calling you to utilize your gifts and experiences for this exciting ministry!
- Manage, motivate and equip staff, volunteers and student leaders to effectively mobilize our youth ministry.
- Regularly connect and build relationships with teenagers, young adults and families.
- Provide leadership and direction for youth and young adult programming while working in partnership with the Director of Christian Education.
- Provide leadership and direction for marketing and evangelism to attract more students to the program.
- Pursue relational ministry connections outside the walls of the church.
- Actively participate and work within the guidelines established by Safe Sanctuaries ministry.
- A love for people, especially teenagers and a willingness to connect with them and facilitate their spiritual growth.
- Solid theological background, with an understanding and an ability to support United Methodist theology within a reconciling congregation.
- Ability to teach and lead youth, both in small and large group settings.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to connect with students, parents, volunteers and staff.
- Ability to use necessary technology to perform job duties.
- Prior youth ministry experience – preferably a minimum of 3 years, but not required.
For a more detailed description or to apply, please visit our website at http://sunprairieumc.org/ministry-openings/